- Last Updated: Feb 25, 2018,1: pm Feb 25, 2018,1: pm
Prior to the construction of a driveway, an owner shall make written application for approval to the Building Inspector. Driveways shall meet the following design requirements.
- Entrances shall be located to the best advantage with regard to street alignment, profile, sight distance and safety conditions.
- Driveways shall be located through the frontage of said land.
- Driveway grades and locations shall be such as to provide for an access for emergency vehicles including fire and police.
- All driveways from the edge of the road surface to a point 15 feet onto the property shall be no less than 12 feet, and no more than 24 feet wide.
- No driveway shall be located along the street line closer than 25 feet to any street intersection.
- Driveways must not cause hazardous ice buildup due to drainage into public roads.
Subject to Planning Board and Bylaw review.