The Highway department works in conjunction with the Selectman's office to address street light repairs and concerns. To report a problem, call the Norwell Highway Department at (781) 659-8042. In order to schedule a repair, we will need the following information:

  • Your Name
  • Your Phone Number
  • The address nearest the pole
  • The pole number
  • The nature of the problem

To report a street light out in areas covered by National Grid, please use the link below.